Help Center - What are XL cartridges and will it still work if I always use regular cartridges?
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
What are XL cartridges and will it still work if I always use regular cartridges?
An XL cartridge is also known as a high yield cartridge. They generally have a greater volume of ink than a regular cartridge while having the same size. For almost all printers, the XL cartridges are compatible.
In some printer models designed for heavy printing, XXL cartridges are also available.
Other Related Articles:
- Additional Pre-Purchase Questions
- Are these OEM Cartridges or Generic Cartridges?
- Are These Waterproof Printer Ink That Can Be Used Outdoors?
- Is It Easy to Install Compatible or Remanufactured Cartridges?
- How to Store Ink Cartridges and Toner Cartridges?
- What is the Difference between Ink and Toner Cartridges? Which is Better?
- What Do I Need to Know About Counterfeit Printer Cartridges?
- What is the Difference Between Remanufactured, Compatible, and OEM Cartridges?
- How Much Money will I Save by Purchasing a Compatible or Remanufactured Cartridges?
- What Does Page Yield mean and Which are High Yield Cartridges?
- How can I Tell how Many Pages a Printer Cartridge will Yield?
- What is the Difference Between a Standard and High Yield Printer Cartridge?
- Are Remanufactured Cartridges the Same as Refilled Cartridges?
- What does High Yield Capacity in Printer Cartridges mean?
- What Printing Supplies Do I Need to Get Started?
- How easy is it to install a remanufactured or compatible ink cartridge?
- Will the Ink Cartridges Leak in My Printer?
- What is the Volume of Ink in the Cartridges You Sell?
- What Type of Ink are Your Cartridges Filled With?
- Will I Get the Same Quality Printing with a Compatible or Remanufactured Cartridge?
- REFILL KIT: Does Your Universal Ink Refill Kits Work for a Tri-color Cartridge?