Help Center - Why does a Wireless Printer Need a USB Cable?
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
Why does a Wireless Printer Need a USB Cable?
A wireless printer will still need a USB cable in case it needs to print in a location where Wi-Fi would not be available. Having a printer without a wire connection option can lessen the printer's marketability. Some may prefer a USB cable when printing as the printer-computer connection is stronger, easy to set up and faster in printing.
Other Related Articles:
- Are All Printer USB Cables Universal or the Same?
- What are the Different Types of USB Ports and Connectors?
- What is the Difference between USB and HDMI Cables?
- Why do Many Printers Come Without a USB Cable?
- Can I Print from My Mobile Phone Using a USB Cable?
- How to Connect Two Laptops Using USB Cable?
- Can I Connect More Than One Computer to a Printer at the Same Time?
- Can I Connect a Wireless Printer with a USB Cable?
- Can I Share my Internet without a Wi-Fi Router?
- Can I Connect My Printer Directly to My Router?
- Can I Print with My Computer through my USB Wi-Fi Adapter?
- Can I Make My Non-Bluetooth Printer into a Bluetooth Printer?
- How to Charge a Laptop with a Power Bank?
- Why does my USB Cable No Longer Fit into My Laptop's USB Ports?