How To Install HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet Plus 4152 ink cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the output tray in front of the printer and then open the printer ink access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 4152 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the ink for HP DeskJet Plus 4152 to its respective slot, then gently push it in until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet Plus 4152 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet Plus 4152 use?
- HP DeskJet Plus 4152 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. The high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4152 high yield and standard yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as replacements of the original HP 67 and HP 67X cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- What do I do when my printer says incompatible ink cartridge?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you already verified this part, next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a non-abrasive towel or cloth damped with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click our Troubleshooting Tips.