How To Install HP ENVY 6052 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 6052 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 6052 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy 6052 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting it until it's secured in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Release the ink cartridge by lifting the ink cartridge cover and then pulling the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Envy 6052 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 6052 ink cartridge to its respective slot and close the lid back into place to secure the cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridges access door.
HP Envy 6052 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does the HP ENVY 6052 use?
- HP Envy 6052 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. The high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP Envy 6052 high yield and standard ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will replace the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- There are several reasons why you're getting an ink error on your printer. The most common reasons are either incompatible ink or bad cartridges. So first, check if you are installing the correct cartridge for your printer. Check the printer manual or the ink cartridge that you are about to replace, look for the sticker that has the model code then compare that model code to the new ink cartridge you are installing. If you are able to verify that you're using the right ink model but are still getting the same error, the next step would be to clean the contacts of the ink cartridge. To do this, remove the ink cartridge from the printer then gently wipe the electrical circuit of the cartridge with a non-abrasive towel or cloth damp with an alcohol, put the cartridge back into the printer then turn it off for about 15 minutes. For more detailed information, just click our Troubleshooting Tips.