Shop by Epson Printer Family
Use the filter search bar below to find your printer model or select from the table list below. You can also contact our specialist to help you find the correct cartridge.
Epson EcoTank Ink Bottles
Say goodbye to pricey ink cartridges when you choose Epson EcoTank ink bottles. The EcoTank printer series is designed to meet high printing volumes at a much lower cost. With affordable Epson ink bottles, it's easier to refill and operate. CompandSave's compatible Epson EcoTank ink bottles produce the same printing quality as original ink but are way more affordable. You can save so much more.
Is using an ink tank printer worth it? This guide will tackle what you need to know before deciding if the Epson EcoTank is the best choice. Explore the printer series by learning about the price range and its pros and cons. Plus, you can get recommendations for the best EcoTank printer that suits your needs. In the second part, we will cover the Epson EcoTank printer ink. Learn about calculating the running costs when using ink bottles and so much more.
Exploring Epson EcoTank Printer Series
How Much is the Epson EcoTank Printer?
Epson is the pioneer of ink tank printers. They claim that the EcoTank has been the number one ink tank printer for 11 years. The Epson EcoTank printer price depends on the kind of printer since it's divided into four sub-series. You can get the Epson EcoTank ET for home and office use, starting at $250.00.
Are Epson EcoTank printers good for photos? Get the EcoTank Photo for $600.00 and up that specializes in photo printing. If you require a printer for business purposes, the Epson EcoTank Pro is the best choice. Depending on the features, it can start from $500 to over $1,000. The Epson EcoTank series has its version of monochrome printers that can outdo laser printers. For black and white printing, choose the Epson Monochrome printers with a price range of $280.00 to $400.00.
Is Epson EcoTank Inkjet?
Although ink tanks use ink bottles, it's still considered inkjet printers since it utilizes ink to print and not toner powder like in laserjets. The difference with ink tanks is that the printhead is inside the printer already. Cartridges usually have a built-in printhead. It's also why ink bottles are cheaper since they don't have integrated printheads.
What is the Epson EcoTank Good For?
The EcoTank is a great choice for those who print often. If you print daily or run a printing business, it should be on the top of your list. Your running costs are lower compared to using inkjet printers that use cartridges. As mentioned, the EcoTank has four sub-series. Each line is designed for a specialized printing need but all printers have general features such as:
- Print, copy, fax, scan.
- Works with mobile applications.
- Wide wireless connectivity options.
- Easy to operate.
- Manageable size.
- Very low running costs.
- Perfect for regular printing.
- Slow printing speed.
- No automatic double sided scanning.
- Not recommended for those who print occasionally since the ink dries up.
What is the Best EcoTank Printer?
What is the best Epson EcoTank printer? The best Epson Ecotank printer for you is the one that can comply with your printing demands. Each Epson EcoTank sub-series has its own strength. In this guide, we will recommend the best EcoTank printer for each of the four categories.
Let's start with the basics. If you're looking for the best Epson EcoTank printer for home office, choose the Epson EcoTank ET-2800. It uses CompAndSave's most popular compatible Epson 522 ink bottles in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. This ink tank printer can do all the basic printing jobs at a much lower running cost than ink cartridges. The ET-2800 produces superb quality printouts, perfect for office documents or school projects. Needless to say, it's easy to refill once you run out of ink so the whole family won't have problems managing this printer.
Which Epson EcoTank is best for photos? We recommend the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500. True to its name, this EcoTank Photo printer delivers superior quality when printing images. You may spend more on the ink bottles since it uses Epson 552 ink in black, cyan, magenta, yellow, gray, and photo black but it's worth it. You get what you pay for. Using six inks improves the overall color accuracy of your printouts.
Are you running a small business? There's an Epson EcoTank printer for you. The Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 can do all the basic printing tasks such as print, copy, and scan but has added features. It has an automatic document feeder and supports wireless and mobile printing. Paired with Epson T542 ink bottles in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow, this printer produces 7,000 sheets for black and 6,500 pages for the colored ones. You won't have problems with high-volume printing while keeping low running costs.
The EcoTank has its printer version for monochrome printing. If you only need black and white printouts, but you don't want to use a laser printer, try the Epson EcoTank ET-M1170. It only uses the Epson 532 black ink bottle. Document printing has never been this economical and easy. The Epson EcoTank printer ink ET-M1170 provides excellent quality prints, whether graphics or texts.
Knowing Your Epson EcoTank Printer Ink
How Much is Ink for Epson EcoTank Printer?
The central feature of all EcoTanks is the usage of ink bottles. It promises low running costs and an easy Epson EcoTank ink refill. So how much exactly do you spend on the ink bottles? One of the most popular Epson ink bottles is the T502, which is priced at $19.99 for black and $12.99 for other colors. If you use the Epson EcoTank Photo that uses six ink bottles, it can be more pricey. The Epson 552 black ink bottle costs $19.99, while the five other colors in photo black, gray, cyan, magenta, and yellow, sell for $17.49 each.
How to Save Money on Printing Costs?
The best way to save on printing costs is by using compatible Epson ink bottles that are almost half the original price but have the same printing quality. You can check how much you save by computing the cost per page. It's calculated by dividing the ink bottle's price by the number of pages it can print.
Price of the cartridge ÷ Page yield = Cost per page
|Ink Bottle||Page Yield||Price||Cost Per Page||Price||Cost Per Page|
|Epson 502 Black Ink Bottle||7,500||$19.99||2.66 cents||$6.99||0.09 cents|
|Epson 502 Cyan Ink Bottle||6,000||$12.99||21.65 cents||$6.99||0.12 cents|
|Epson 502 Magenta Ink Bottle||6,000||$12.99||21.65 cents||$6.99||0.12 cents|
|Epson 502 Yellow Ink Bottle||6,000||$12.99||21.65 cents||$6.99||0.12 cents|
Epson EcoTank Ink Bottles Frequently Ask Questions
Refilling your Epson EcoTank is as easy as pie. It's one of the most outstanding features of an ink tank. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Open the ink tank cover, then the ink tank cap of your printer.
- Unpack the ink bottle. Slowly turn the bottle cap to open it. Avoid shaking or squeezing the ink bottle.
- Place the ink bottle upside down into the correct color slot. The bottle is designed to match the opening of the ink tank.
- Once the bottle is in place, wait for the ink to fill the tank—no need to squeeze it.
- It automatically stops flowing when the ink is below the upper line.
- Once done, remove the ink bottle and set it aside.
- Close the ink tank cap, then the ink tank cover.
CompAndSave's instructional video on Epson EcoTank ink refill also helpful.
If unopened, your Epson EcoTank printer ink will last for two years from the manufacturing date. Once you open it and start using it on your printer, consuming the ink within six months is best. Does Epson EcoTank ink dry out? Yes, the ink can dry up if not used. That's why the EcoTank is best for those who print daily. Ensure your ink is stored in a cool, dry place to protect its long-lasting quality.
Double your savings when purchasing CompAndSave's compatible Epson EcoTank ink bottles. The use of generic ink will not void your printer warranty according to MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT, United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce Trade Chapter 50, Consumer Product Warranties 15 Sections 2302. Besides the affordable price, what are the benefits of using CompAndSave's compatible Epson ink? You get the following perks:
- LOW PRICE GUARANTEE. Have you found a website with a lower advertised price for Epson ink bottles? Let us know, and we'll match it for you. For more information on the criteria, see our Low Price Guarantee policy.
- WORKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL. Not sure how to install replacement Epson ink bottles? Don't worry, CompAndSave's cartridges are engineered to work and perform just like the originals without sacrificing quality.
- MORE DISCOUNTS. Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order Epson EcoTank ink in bulk. We offer wholesale and combo pack cartridges. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break that suits you best.
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING. Orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PT Monday through Friday will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PT will be processed the following business day.
- FREE SHIPPING. For U.S. orders, buy products up to $50 or more, and the shipping fee is on us!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. CompAndSave is so confident in the quality of our cEpson EcoTank bottles that we give a complete refund if you return them within ten days of receiving them. We also offer refunds or store credit for purchases made up to 365 days after the purchase date! Check our return policy for more information.
- WILL NOT VOID PRINTER WARRANTY. Using CompAndSave's cheap Epson ink bottles will never void your printer warranty. Visit our ink knowledge base page for more details, or contact us for any further questions.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY. CompAndSave sells eco-friendly printer ink cartridges, reducing landfill waste and conserving resources. Purchase from us, and you will be able to help mother earth while saving too! To know more, check our eco-friendly ink cartridges'page.
Do you have more questions? Feel free to talk to us at our toll-free number: 1-833-465-6888 on Mondays to Fridays from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PT. CompAndSave customer service staff will assist you with your needs.