Help Center - Commonly Asked Questions/ FAQ
- What is my Order ID?
- I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.
- I have a question about my charges.
- When will my backorder arrive?
- An item is missing from my shipment.
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- How do I edit my account information?
- How do I create an account?
Payment & Billing
- When will my credit card be charged?
- When will my credit appear on my account?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- What are my payment choices?
- I received my store credit but it shows it was redeemed by someone else. What should I do?
- Where should I Apply the Coupon Code?
- HP Toner Recycling Guide
- How To Test Print?
- Why buy a Compatible or Remanufactured Cartridge?
- What is my shipping cost?
- How is your customer service?
- How is your company's reputation?
- Will you price match a price-matched product from a competitor?
- If a competitor does not have the item in stock or has limited quantities of the product, will you do a price match?
- Do you accept empty cartridges for a credit?
- What is the shelf life of the cartridges?
- How long will it take to get my cartridges?
- What is a Compatible Cartridge?
- How Much Money will I Save by Buying a Compatible or Remanufactured Cartridge?
Why Buy Remanufactured Cartridges
- What impact does throwing away cartridges have on our environment?
- How do Remanufactured Cartridges Impact the Environment?
- How do I Get Tech Support for My HP3000-series Printer?
- How Accurate are those Low Ink Warnings on Printers?
- What is a Good Home Printer for Printing Photos?
- What do I do if my printer produces documents with poor print quality or missing colors?
- What is a Disposable Printer?