Help Center - Color Issues (Where to Start)
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
Color Issues (Where to Start)
Color printers use a combination of black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks.
The traditionally primary colors red and blue are actually a combination of two or more colors with CMYK printing.
If you're having issues with your colors when printing, refer to the image below to find out what color you may need to troubleshoot.
Other Related Articles:
- Why Is My Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- Printer Not Printing in Color Even After Several Deep Cleans: Ways to Fix This Problem
- How to Resolve Paper Size Mismatch Errors?
- How to Add Printer to Chromebook: Guide to Connect Successfully
- How to Connect iPhone to Wireless Printer: Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi: Easy-to-Follow Guide
- How to Fix Epson Printer Not Printing: Troubleshooting Guide
- Why Is My Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- Why Is My HP Printer Printing Blank Pages: Reasons and Solutions
- What do I do if my printer doesn't recognize my cartridges?
- What do I do if the nozzle on my printer is clogged and won't print?
- Print Head Issues and Troubleshooting
- What are some general printer troubleshooting tips for non-techies?
- How do you replace toner in a photocopier?
- The printer is out of color ink even though I print in black only. Why does this happen?
- How to Install Brother Toner Cartridge?
- How do I Bypass Epson 4880 Cartridge Ink Warning?
- New Smaller Body for HP 564 Black XL Ink Cartridges