Help Center - Matte vs Glossy: Which Sticker Paper Should I Choose to Print Labels?
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
Matte vs Glossy: Which Sticker Paper Should I Choose to Print Labels?
To print labels, your choice for sticker paper will depend on your needs. Matte sticker paper is more readable and write-able. While glossy sticker paper adds contrast to the print's colors.
If your product container is made of a reflective surface, a glossy sticker paper will complement it. Glossy sticker paper also adds elegance to non-reflective surfaces.
But if you want your product to have a more natural look, matte sticker paper is recommended to print labels. If the labels needs to be written upon, matte sticker paper also has a non-slippery surface unlike glossy sticker paper.
Other Related Articles:
- Does Transfer Paper Wash Off: Unveiling the Mystery
- How to Use Transfer Paper: Unleash Your Creativity
- Can You Use Regular Ink on Heat Transfer Paper: Unlocking Creative Potential
- How Can I Print Photos, Stickers, Magnets, Shirt Designs and Patches?
- What is the Difference Between Cotton Canvas Sheet and Canvas Photo Paper?
- Which is the best photo printer to print on magnet paper?
- Do they make Iron-On Transfer Paper for Laser Printers?
- How to Use Heat Transfer Paper
- Does a Heat Transfer Paper Wash Off?
- Can I Use Heat Transfer Paper on Wood?
- Can I Use Normal Printer Ink on Heat Transfer Paper?
- How Do I Tell the Printable Side of the Photo Inkjet Paper
- How do I Handle, Store and Frame Inkjet Photo Paper?
- How do I Feed Inkjet Printer Papers into My Inkjet Printer?
- When should I Print with Textured Photo Paper?
- Is Matte, Lustre or Glossy Paper Better for Photos?
- Can I use Inkjet Photo Paper in a Laser Printer?
- What Happens If Laser Printer Paper is Used in Inkjet Printer and Vice-Versa?
- What Type of Paper should I Use for a Laser Printer?
- Can Laser Printers Print on Glossy Paper?
- How do I Prevent Ink Bleeding, Smudging or Smearing in an Inkjet Printer?
- Which Photo Paper is Best for Laser Printers?
- What is the Size of a Letter Printing Paper?
- How do You Use Transparency Paper in Laser Printers?
- Can I Print Stickers with Thermal Printer?
- Can I Print Stickers with a Laser Printer?
- How Does Ink Stay on Glossy Paper?
- Which Inkjet Printer can Print with White Ink Cartridge onto Colored Paper?