Help Center - The printer is out of color ink even though I print in black only. Why does this happen?
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
The printer is out of color ink even though I print in black only. Why does this happen?
To keep the printer head clear and prevent clogging, the printer uses a small amount of ink from all of the cartridges whenever it prints. Even if you set the printer software to print black only, some color ink is still being used.
Still having issues or have additional questions? You can call us toll-free at 833-465-6888.
Other Related Articles:
- How to Resolve Paper Size Mismatch Errors?
- How to Add Printer to Chromebook: Guide to Connect Successfully
- How to Connect iPhone to Wireless Printer: Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Connect HP Deskjet Printer to WiFi: Easy-to-Follow Guide
- How to Fix Epson Printer Not Printing: Troubleshooting Guide
- Why Is My Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- Why Is My HP Printer Printing Blank Pages: Reasons and Solutions
- What do I do if my printer doesn't recognize my cartridges?
- What do I do if the nozzle on my printer is clogged and won't print?
- Print Head Issues and Troubleshooting
- What are some general printer troubleshooting tips for non-techies?
- How do you replace toner in a photocopier?
- Color Issues (Where to Start)
- How to Install Brother Toner Cartridge?
- How do I Bypass Epson 4880 Cartridge Ink Warning?
- New Smaller Body for HP 564 Black XL Ink Cartridges