Help Center - What is a Safety Clip on Ink Cartridges?
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
What is a Safety Clip on Ink Cartridges?
Some of our ink cartridges, particularly those for HP and Lexmark, are shipped with a protective plastic safety clip.
At first glance, it will look like it doesn't fit into your printer upon installation. However, you need only to remove the safety clip to make the ink cartridges be ready for installation.
Other Related Articles:
- Do I have to Remove the Clear Tape Covering the Vent Hole Where the Ink Comes Out?
- Other Ink Cartridge Technical Inquiries
- What is a Nozzle in Ink Cartridges?
- What is an Inkjet Print Head, and How does it Work?
- How does Temperature (Heat & Cold) Affects Ink Cartridges?
- What is this Tape on My Ink Cartridge?
- How do I Save Ink When Printing?
- INSTALLATION: How to Put Ink in a Printer or How to Install Ink Cartridge?
- TROUBLESHOOT: How do I Improve Print Quality?
- TROUBLESHOOT: The cartridge is not being recognized by the printer, what should I do?
- My cartridge won't fit in my printer, what should I do?
- TROUBLESHOOT: My cartridge is leaking, what should I do?
- TROUBLESHOOT: Ink cartridges not "clicking" into place when installed. What should I do?
- TROUBLESHOOT: Why is my printer still indicating my ink is low after replacing the cartridge?
- TROUBLESHOOT: Why is my inkjet printer printing blank pages?
- TROUBLESHOOT: How do you reset an Epson ink cartridge?
- ISSUE: How do I remove printer ink stains from my clothes?