Help Center - TROUBLESHOOT: Ink cartridges not "clicking" into place when installed. What should I do?
Ink Cartridge: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Toner & Drum Unit: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
Fax Ribbon Refill Rolls: Technical Issues, Troubleshooting & Installation Guide
All About Paper & Sheets
Ink Refill / Bulk Ink
TROUBLESHOOT: Ink cartridges not "clicking" into place when installed. What should I do?
For cartridges that are designed to be clicking into place, they have a plastic arm at the end. If it's not extended enough, it won't be able to correctly link with the printer. Simply pull out the arm to extend it more before installing it to the printer again. Extending the arm to about 1 inch will result with the cartridge clicking into the printer.
Other Related Articles:
- Do I have to Remove the Clear Tape Covering the Vent Hole Where the Ink Comes Out?
- Other Ink Cartridge Technical Inquiries
- What is a Safety Clip on Ink Cartridges?
- What is a Nozzle in Ink Cartridges?
- What is an Inkjet Print Head, and How does it Work?
- How does Temperature (Heat & Cold) Affects Ink Cartridges?
- What is this Tape on My Ink Cartridge?
- How do I Save Ink When Printing?
- INSTALLATION: How to Put Ink in a Printer or How to Install Ink Cartridge?
- TROUBLESHOOT: How do I Improve Print Quality?
- TROUBLESHOOT: The cartridge is not being recognized by the printer, what should I do?
- My Cartridge Won’t Fit in My Printer, What Should I Do?
- TROUBLESHOOT: My cartridge is leaking, what should I do?
- TROUBLESHOOT: Why is my printer still indicating my ink is low after replacing the cartridge?
- TROUBLESHOOT: Why is my inkjet printer printing blank pages?
- Troubleshooting: How Do You Reset an Epson Ink Cartridge?
- ISSUE: How do I remove printer ink stains from my clothes?