Subscribe and Save 15% off Today!
HP 28 Ink Cartridge Related Products
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (64% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
About HP 28 Ink Cartridge
Replacement HP 28 Ink Cartridge - C8728AN - Color
Buy cheap printer ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 3450 printer at CompAndSave! Our replacement for color HP 28 ink cartridge that works for your HP DeskJet 3450 printer will cost you a fraction of what you pay for original HP cartridges.
CompAndSave offers affordable replacement HP 28 ink cartridge that boasts genuine-like quality and satisfaction. This cartridge perfectly works as the original HP C8728AN ink cartridge without fail!
- MADE WITH PRECISION. Every ink cartridge we sell is proven and tested to work like OEM cartridges, with a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months. Our HP 28 tri-color ink cartridge is professionally engineered to ensure that CompAndSave's cartridges will function like original ones—from installation to print quality.
- LOW PRICE, SAME QUALITY. The print capacity and quality of CompAndSave's cartridges match the original HP printer cartridges, but at a lesser price without sacrificing the quality. Purchasing an HP 28 printer cartridge from us means you get to save $26.00 (62% off retail price), talk about getting the most of your money!
- BUMP UP YOUR SAVINGS. Want to enjoy even bigger savings? Purchase our HP 28 ink cartridge and black HP27 ink cartridge in bulk.
- MORE PRINTS, PAY LESS. Looking for other black and photo color ink cartridge? Check our black HP 56 ink cartridge (C6656AN) and HP 58 photo ink cartridge (C6658AN).
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING. HP C8728AN ink cartridge orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped out the same business day. Visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
- FREE SHIPPING. For U.S. orders, checking out $50 or more means the shipping fee is on us!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We offer a FULL refund within ten days based on the delivery date of your CompAndSave products. We even issue refunds and store credits up to 365 days from purchase. That is how confident we are in the quality of our replacement HP 28 color ink cartridge. Make sure to read our Return Policy for more details.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS. Did you know that our replacement or remanufactured cartridges are environmentally friendly? Instead of throwing away empty original HP cartridges, our manufacturer meticulously recycles them to function exactly like the originals. By purchasing our replacement HP 28 ink cartridge, you will not only save a ton of money, but you will also be helping to preserve the environment.
- WILL NOT VOID PRINTER WARRANTY. Using replacement, compatible, or remanufactured printer cartridges will never void your printer warranty. To know more, check our Ink Knowledge Base page or contact us for other concerns.
Go ahead and find your printer from the compatible printer list for HP 28 ink cartridge provided below. Take advantage of our great prices for HP C8728AN ink cartridge today. SAVE more now!
HP 28 Ink Cartridge FAQs
Can I refill HP cartridge?
Yes, you can refill genuine HP cartridges. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lower price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge. If you need step-by-step instructions on how to refill an ink cartridge, check our ink refill guide, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Are all HP ink cartridges compatible?
No, not all HP ink cartridges are compatible. Depending on their compatible printer, HP ink cartridges have different sizes, appearances, and fittings. So make sure to only install the ink cartridge intended for your printer to avoid any issues. If you need help finding the right cartridge model for your printer, you can check our find my ink guide, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Why are HP cartridges so expensive?
OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
How to install HP 28 ink cartridge?
The installation procedure for HP 28 ink cartridges varies depending on the printer model that you have. Some printers will require a different or special procedure that other models will not require. So, with that being said, we recommend looking for your printer model below in the compatible printers field. Click the printer model, and you will be redirected to another page with the exact installation procedure for your printer. For more information, you may also click ink installation guide, and you will be redirected to the right page. Please note that this instruction is just a general procedure that is applicable to most printers.
HP 28 Ink Cartridge Specifications
|Replaces OEM #||C8728AN|
|Ink Volume||8 ml|
|Approximate Page Yield||240|
|Cost per page||6.66 cents|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Product Shelf Life||18-24 months|
HP 28 Ink Cartridge Compatible Printers
- HP DeskJet 3320
- HP DeskJet 3322
- HP DeskJet 3325
- HP DeskJet 3420
- HP DeskJet 3425
- HP DeskJet 3450
- HP DeskJet 3520
- HP DeskJet 3520v
- HP DeskJet 3550
- HP DeskJet 3620
- HP DeskJet 3620v
- HP DeskJet 3650
- HP DeskJet 3650v
- HP DeskJet 3651
- HP DeskJet 3653
- HP DeskJet 3740
- HP DeskJet 3740v
- HP DeskJet 3744
- HP DeskJet 3745
- HP DeskJet 3745v
- HP DeskJet 3747
- HP DeskJet 3840
- HP DeskJet 3843
- HP DeskJet 3845
- HP DeskJet 3845xi
- HP DeskJet 3847
- HP DeskJet 5160